I've been bragging about how simple and lovely my classes were this whole semester. Sure, they were a little challenging, but all of the assignments were always spread out enough to where I rarely felt any crunch, but now I realize that all my teachers were holding off to crunch... until NOW. Let the crunching begin.
Dear Laptop,
Why did you crash a week before I had to compile two portfolios (one of them in Dreamweaver, which is like the Captain of Crunch) of documents that you are holding?? That wasn't very nice.
Sincerely, Haley
Also... to add to the crunch, with two servers quitting this week and one other server getting married, I am working like crazy, thus sucking most of my freetime whilst I was planning on using that time to alleviate crunching.
And my father in law is coming up, AND I am dying to go meet to new nephew. Anyone know how to add more hours to my day?
So that's where I am.
2 comments:
Ooo! I know....it may sound silly, but honestly the only way I have figured out how to add more hours to my day is honestly studying my scriptures each day in the morning. Somehow I have been able to have 20 credits this semester on top of my two jobs. ...If you find out any other way for sure let me know! :)
If you figure out how to add more hours to a college student's day, pass that nugget of knowledge on to me...I could sure use it too!
Miss you! (and we totally need to do lunch sometime soon!)
Post a Comment