Apr 10, 2009

Funds for the poor...

Since I'm sure NONE of you are aware of the economic troubles (since there are NONE...) :) and you all have lots a money to give away, I'm going to give you a place to put all of that!!! Stay tuned...



Set aside your feelings on the Mac-PC debate, this is purely about a Journalism student and a Professional Writing student obtaining a computer.

The Wicked Witch (aka my 2-year-old laptop) has fallen victim to several viruses and nasty files over the years and has been nothing but trouble since we got married. The most recent problem is so awful that it won't even turn on completely. The temporary solution is that I just do everything I need to on my assigned laptop, but I can't take it out of RWST 101.

So... if you have funds lying around, feel free to give them to us. :) We can't really give you anything, except ask for blessings on you and your family.

**This post is purely to vent, and if anyone actually sends us money, I will return the check. :)

2 comments:

Trisha Jo said...

Lol Haley you are too funny! My laptop killed over as well, so I'm all about the move to a MAC, by the way.

Mindy said...

No, if you get any checks, send them my way. I have a weird, brand-new obsession with getting a pink laptop. Oh, please help me. I have problems. :) Good luck with getting your computer! :)