Auntie Erin and Lincoln came and hung out with us for a couple days. Lincoln and Colbie have recently gotten into play wrestling and so that night an excellent wrestling match broke out on our couch. {Sorry about the poor quality in the photos... it was late so there wasn't great light and I was using my sports function to capture the in-action shots.}

Lincoln definitely won the match, but Colbie still had a smile on her face!

The next day we met cousin Andi and Jack and Autumn and hit up the Free Day at the Gateway Discovery Children's Museum. Note to self... NEVER go on this day again! It was soooo crazy busy. Probably worth the $8.50 to go when it isn't swarming with runny noses (my kid was guilty).

Colbie has recently started copying a lot of the things we do... including our eating and dining habits. I should probably take most of the credit for this current habit, but at least she's drinking her milk! :)


{Remember what I said about the runny nose? :)}

This was taken on Sunday... The sweater she's wearing is mine. I don't think she'll fit in it much longer, so I had to capture one photo!

{note: I usually don't let her stand this close to the TV, it's just the only way I could get her to stand still for a picture!}
We're happy to be back in the swing of our schedule and to have some things return to normalcy (like naptime/bedtime), but I can definitely say that we played hard!
2 comments:
Sounds like a fun spring break filled with lots of cousin time!
Colbie always blows me away with how cute she is.
How fun! I can't believe I haven't seen Colbie in so long! She's so big and so cute!
Post a Comment