But seriously... how could you not find this...

...inspirational?
So here's a quick update on all of us.
{Cameron}: This man is a machine! He is currently going to school, working as a TA, an intern in the USU Athletic's Media Relations office (that's why you've seen him on ESPN), and a janitor, and taking care of his girls! What on Earth would we do without him? This rockstar has currently been accepted to the following law schools: Pepperdine, University of Arizona, and University of Utah. He has been waitlisted at Washington, and received "no, thank yous" from UCLA and USC (I wasn't thrilled at living in LA anyway). We are still waiting to hear from ASU and BYU. Keep your eyes on the mail for when we make a final decision!
{Colbie}: This little miss is now 5 months old and recently mastered the art of rolling over from back to belly. She is nearly sitting on her own and is growing up too fast! She had an ear infection a couple of weeks ago and when we went to the doctor she weighed 16 lbs. 3 oz. (Ear infection has cleared up). She LOVES her rice cereal and is starting to exhibit a very funny and playful personality. We love our little chunky monkey!


{Haley}: Just counting down the days until school is done! It's very difficult to go to class and stay focused, especially when I feel very strong positive reinforcement on the days that I stay home with my little girl, but I just remind myself everyday that I'm doing this for her!
In other news, I've finally started taking the baby steps towards starting my own small printing company for stationary, business cards, invitations, and announcements. It terrifies me to share this to the world, but the only way I'm going to find out if I'm good at it or not is to appeal to you readers! I am currently just playing around with things, I am nowhere near ready to be hired out or to set pricing, but if anyone out there would be willing to let me try out designing family cards, birthday invitations, thank you cards, basically ANYTHING, I would be most grateful! Please email me at kitdesignco{at}gmail{dot}com.
I think I'll change my blog title to "I'm Boycotting Blog Titles"
I feel like I'm having de ja vu... Have I boycotted blog titles before?
Probably.
2 comments:
Haley! I would love to have you design some stuff for us when we have our baby. It's not until August but I'll totally keep you in mind. good luck!
It was fun seeing you for a sec in Vegas! Sounds like you guys are doing great! Congrats on the Law School news!
Post a Comment