Dec 1, 2010

{Officially} Wrapped Around Her Finger...

Last night when we got home from work, Colbie was a little bit fussy. Cam had her, so I ran out to the car to grab his drink that he'd forgotten. When I came back in, this was the scene that greeted me:




{Sorry this photo is bad... I use the camera on my phone and it makes the pics kinda funky from emailing}

She LOVED it! But who would blame her...

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

I remember when my dad would lay us on his lap and do that! I loved it!

Dowland Fam said...

Only the beginning . . . Emi gets whatever she wants when she asks Daddy! :)

Monica said...

Haley that's adorable! Congrats again on your little girl, she's gorgeous!

Andi said...

Hey cuz...I agree, we should get these little ladies together and try to get a good photo.
Will you talk with Nichole and see when works best (like within the next week or so)? Sometime before noon would work best for lighting purposes in my house.

Little Cobie is a doll. Love those cheeks.