I should wait to do this update until my doctor's appointment, but I've gotten a few requests the past couple of days, so here it is!
Weeks: 38
Progress: Almost 2 centimeters dialated, 60% effaced. At both of my last appointments, my doctor commented on how "soft" my cervix felt. {Is it weird to blog about your soft cervix?}
Contractions: I now know what they feel like {no fun}! I usually have them for 4-5 hours, but nothing regular and they always go away. But- PROGRESS.
We'll keep the world updated!
3 comments:
Wow that is pretty exciting that you legitimately could have your baby at any time in the next two weeks. Best of luck to you, and I can't wait to see the cutie.
Does this mean bebe is coming SOON?I clearly know nothing about going into labor! :) GOOD LUCK!!!!!
I'm seriously so so so so excited for you!!! Good luck!!!
Post a Comment