Alright, so I have a dress, a very pretty, long veil, and a sparkly tiara, but I have no clue how I'm going to do my hair!! Anyone have any thoughts?? I have some hair extensions that I could dye so I could wear it long and curly and down, OR I'm liking the idea of an updo, but I don't know... Any thoughts??
A couple of ideas I liked...


3 comments:
Well, it's difficult to say since I haven't REALLY seen your dress, but I really like the first and second up-dos you posted...you could especially do the second one really well since you have some natural curl in your hair. BUT, I am not an expert. I would say that you should ask your future sister-in-law (Amber) what she thinks. She is so wise. :)
Hi cuz. Love the first one if your dress is more elegant. Love the second do if your dress is more sparkly. But I think my fav would prob be long with extensions and down. Brunettes are the prettiest brides. Wow do I have an opinion or what.
I love the first and second styles ... However: with your amazing veil, will you be able to see your hair up? If not, do it down with curls. And I love Andi's comment ... now only if I was ever a BRIDE! :)
Post a Comment